This Policy applies to the parent organization Gremory Ltd, a company incorporated in Limassol, Cyprus with its registered office at:Georgiou Griva Digeni, 105, STEIDES COURT, 4th floor, Flat/Office 402, 3101, Limassol, Cyprus, as well as its subsidiaries hereinafter, “Gremory” or “We”.
Gremory Ltd handles the processing and storage of personal data within the EU and can at any time confirm compliance with EU legislation, as well as the principles set forth in this Regulation.
Our Site is managed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), (Regulation (EC) 2016/679), which is binding on the implementation of the legislative act. The GDPR introduces a number of new rules for individuals and reinforces some of the rights enshrined in Directive 95/46 / EC. Directive 95/46/EC will enter into force on May 25, 2018. This Regulation is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR and, thus, complies with Directive 95/46 / EC and issued for the purpose of its execution to national acts, until it expires on May 25, 2018
Gremory Ltd is responsible for managing the data, as well as determining the purposes and methods of processing personal data provided and collected online.
Information We Collect:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and company name when you voluntarily provide it to us through our website or during communication.
- Usage Information: We may collect non-personal information about your interactions with our website, such as IP address, browser type, operating system, and pages visited, to analyze trends and improve our website’s performance.
- We implement industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee absolute data security.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
- You have the option to disable cookies in your browser settings, but it may affect your experience on our website.
- Our website may contain links to external websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those websites. We encourage you to review their respective privacy policies.
- We recommend checking this page periodically for any changes.